Welcome to my Tutorials.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Storage Carousel (Tutorial) - Moved From Blog Home Page

Monday, February 17, 2014

How To Make a Colored Pencil Storage Carousel (Tutorial)

                
Hi everyone,
I see so many totally awesome things all around the web these days that I must share some of them with all of you from time to time!!  I came across this little (and very inexpensive to make) project and my immediate thought was it would be PERFECT for our parching tools!!!  Of course, making more than one would probably be in order (for our colored pencils, too....or other coloring mediums) so with such an easy organizing project at hand, I absolutely had to share this idea.
I most definitely WILL be making this for my parching tools and I hope many of you will also give it a try.
Happy Parching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!